How much is Delivery?
If you spend over $150 – we give you one box delivered free*
*the whole box must weigh less than 24kg, and the free delivery is to the value of $13, so if delivery is outside of SE QLD, you’ll receive $13 off the cost of your postage / courier delivery.
If you spend less than $150:
- Delivery to Brisbane
- $9.95 for each box that weighs under 24kg
- Delivery to Greater Brisbane / Gold Coast / Sunshine Coast
- $13 for each box that weighs under 24kg
- Delivery outside SE QLD
- We use either Australia Post or Sendle couriers – whichever is cheaper.
- You can email us and we will give you a rough estimate, or you can place your order, and click this option – you won’t be charged for delivery, but we will be in touch with an actual delivery cost… We can cancel your order if needed.
The checkout page will calculate delivery cost for you, based on your postcode, but please do email us if you are unsure. Please also add in any instructions for the courier driver to the notes section of your order.
Alternatively, you can pick it up from Everton Park for free on the Friday (2pm – 6pm), or Saturday (8am – 10am) after the orders are packed.
When do I get my order?
We run this business from home, so can’t hold a lot of stock. We have to wait for our suppliers to pick and send our order, and for the Mill to turn the grains into our flours!! The good news is that it arrives as fresh as can be because it hasn’t been sitting on a shelf for months.
Ok, so how do I order?
Go to the shop and click on a bunch of items that tickle your fancy. Checkout, fill out your deets and wait for your order to arrive.. Remember that delivery is only once a month – so check out the home page or the shop to see when you should expect your order.
Local pick up is available from Everton Park – on the north of Brisbane on the Friday and Saturday after the orders are packed. Address details will be emailed to you after you order.